Franchising - Kozlovitsa
Since 1995 the Czeshskie Pivnye company has been successfully developing affordable and premium restaurants.
7 years ago the company developed the unique concept of Czech beer restaurants combining its experience and the Czech restaurant traditions.
The Kozlovitsa Czech Pub restaurant is the result of many years of work by the highly qualified staff of the company. This concept allowed the company to overcome the crisis period, and now it is ready to share its experience with partners.
WHAT IS KOZLOVITSA
A Kozlovitsa Czech Pub offers the ambience of a genuine Czech beer restaurant, created through the use of well thought-out interior design solutions, high quality of service for our guests and the most popular Velkopopovicky Kozel Czech beer.
- Average investment for a Kozlovitsa Czech Pub restaurant with a total area of 500m2 is $750,000;
- Royalty 5% from monthly sales;
- Entry fee 1,500,000 rubles;
- Payback period 3 years.
Becoming our Partner gives you access to the successful Kozlovitsa Czech Pub restaurant concept and minimizes your investment risks. Together with you we will open your restaurant and help you to set up to ensure proper operation of your Kozlovitsa Czech Pub restaurant.
A franchise with a Czech accent
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR FRANCHISE
- Small investments for a restaurant of this class;
- Successful business model, stable in a crisis, tested on our own restaurants;
- Careful support on all the stages;
- Advantageous conditions for partnership;
- Federal level advertising and marketing support from EFES RUS.
Our strategic business partner and one of the largest brewers, EFES RUS group of companies, will offer you favorable terms for cooperation.
We will help you choose the premises for your restaurant, train your employees, develop restaurant design and supply you with necessary documentation for the construction of the restaurant. We will also help you develop a high-quality menu and will share all the advertising and marketing materials available.
Optimum premises for a Kozlovitsa Czech Pub restaurant:
- Nonresidential premises with floor space S—500m2 (office, business and administrative buildings, possibly 1st floors of shopping centers with separate entrance from the central street);
- Possible placement: 1st floor + basement, 1st floor + 2nd floor (the entrance must always be from the 1st floor);
- First row of houses (the premises have to be clearly seen from the roadway and from the pedestrian area);
- It is possible to use the premises of a restaurant either currently active or shut down;
- Placement on busy streets (with intense pedestrian and car traffic);
- Existence of business environment (office centers, administrative buildings, universities, shopping centers and other traffic generators) within 1 km;
- Very close to large residential districts and shopping areas.