Since 1995 the Czeshskie Pivnye company has been successfully developing both affordable and premium restaurants.
Becoming our Partner gives you access to the successful Pilsner Czech Pub restaurant concept and minimizes your investment risks. Together with you we will open your restaurant and help you to set up to ensure proper operation of your Pilsner Czech Pub restaurant.
WHAT IS PILSNER
Pilsner Czech Pub is a brand restaurant of the Pilsner Urquell breweries, so the beer for the restaurants is supplied at the best prices. We conform strictly to the Czech standards of beer storage, pouring and serving, which guarantees the perfect quality of the drink.
The original taste of the beer together with the unique Czech cuisine and traditional interior design creates the atmosphere of a real Czech beer house that our guests enjoy so much.
The Pilsner Czech Pub restaurant concept has proven its viability and high economic efficiency in the modern market conditions.
- Average investment required for a Pilsner Czech Pub restaurant with a total area of 700m2 is $1,200,000;
- Royalty 5% from monthly sales;
- Entry fee 1,500,000 rubles;
- Payback period 3 years.
A franchise with a Czech accent
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUR FRANCHISE
- Quick return on investments for a restaurant of this class;
- Successful business model, stable in a crisis, tested on our own restaurants;
- Careful support on all the stages;
- Advantageous conditions for partnership;
- Federal level advertising and marketing support from EFES RUS.
Our strategic business partner and one of the largest brewers, EFES RUS group of companies, will offer you favorable terms for cooperation.
Optimum premises for a Pilsner Czech Pub restaurant:
- Nonresidential premises with floor space S—700m2 (office, business and administrative buildings, possibly 1st floors of shopping centers with separate entrance from the central street);
- Possible placement: 1st floor + basement, 1st floor + 2nd floor (the entrance must always be from the 1st floor);
- First row of houses (the premises have to be clearly seen from the roadway and from the pedestrian area);
- It is possible to use the premises of a restaurant either currently active or shut down;
- Placement on busy streets (with intense pedestrian and car traffic);
- Existence of business environment (office centers, administrative buildings, universities, shopping centers and other traffic generators) within 1 km;
- Very close to large residential districts and shopping areas;